Interview with UGAS Alumni (Mr. Mam Amnot)
- New information posted for List of Successful Applicants for admission in April, 2023
- New information posted for current students (Announcement of SGH Foundation Scholarship 2023)
- Ms. Haruna Ohsaki won the 13th (FY2022) JSPS Ikushi Prize
- Interview with Dr. Emura Natsuko, an alumna of the UGAS
- (Important)Notice of Changes to the Selection Method for the Admission for April 2023(2nd Application)
Students learn the way to produce agricultural organisms and useful bioresources and the knowledge and abilities in the biological systems and gene resources. From these studies, we can train students to search and resolve the advanced challengings and technologies.
Students learn the basics about the function of useful bioresources and agricultural organisms and control of genes and biotic environment, their biological functions, development of biotechnology and application to foods. From these studies, we can train students to challenge some tasks as a professional in the bioscience research area.
Regional Environment Creation
Students learn to resolve the environmental factors regarding the sustainable use of bioresources and utility of regional resources. From the studies, we can train students to be technicians or regional leaders who revitalize the first primary industry and agricultural, fishery village and experts in creation of sustainable regional environment.