Interview with UGAS Alumni (Mr. Mam Amnot)
- New information posted for current students (Tuition fee withdrawal day)
- New information posted for current students (2021 Advances Seminars)
- New information posted for current students (Special Lectures in Agricultural Sciences (English))
- New information posted for current students (Announcement of Heiwa Nakajima Foundation Scholarship 2022)
- New information posted for current students (Announcement of Monbukagakusyo Honors Scholarship for Privately Financed International Students)
- UGAS/Iwate University-FAFU Joint Seminar Series #7
- Announcement of the EAFTA & FSMILE 2021 Symposium
- International Conference on Innovation in Plant and Food Science (Online)
- UGAS/Iwate University-FAFU Joint Seminar Series #6
- Notification of Admission Decision
Students learn the way to produce agricultural organisms and useful bioresources and the knowledge and abilities in the biological systems and gene resources. From these studies, we can train students to search and resolve the advanced challengings and technologies.
Students learn the basics about the function of useful bioresources and agricultural organisms and control of genes and biotic environment, their biological functions, development of biotechnology and application to foods. From these studies, we can train students to challenge some tasks as a professional in the bioscience research area.
Regional Environment Creation
Students learn to resolve the environmental factors regarding the sustainable use of bioresources and utility of regional resources. From the studies, we can train students to be technicians or regional leaders who revitalize the first primary industry and agricultural, fishery village and experts in creation of sustainable regional environment.