Dear Applicants for UGAS, Iwate University,
Due to the recent infection situation of COVID-19, We inform you that we have decided to change the selection method for the entrance examination to be held on February 2, 2023.
Please click here for details.
If you are infected with or a close contact with the new coronavirus (COVID-19), or you have symptoms such as fever or cough, and also if you are in a poor physical condition, please contact the United Graduate School of Agricultural Sciences, Iwate University (UGAS) office as we will take preparation for online examinations.
In addition, all applicants are asked to take the following notes.
(1) If you have any symptoms such as fever or cough, please visit a medical institution in advance.
(2) On the day of the admission examination, please take your temperature before coming to the examination.
(3) On the day of the admission examination, please prepare and wear a mask, wash your hands, and disinfect your skin.
(4) During breaks and lunch, please refrain as much as possible from talking with others. Do not sit in any seat other than your own.
(5) Please refrain from inviting visitors other than applicants for the examination. (There will be no waiting room for attendants.)
(6) Please take your trash home with you. In particular, please do not dispose of used masks in the examination room.